Access to treatment
Transportation to meetings
Individual case management
Structured supervision & support
Random drug & alcohol screening
Employment & job assistance
Clients & Testimonials
People are recovering with the help of Ability Sober House
- I loved everything about this place, even when I wasn’t the easiest person to deal with. They showed me how to live again. I was hopeless and broken. The staff was patient and kind, they went the extra mile to help me break my old behaviors and become a PROUD productive member of society. Felt like home.Robert S – Tampa, FL
- My addiction robbed me of my dignity, they helped me rebuild my self-esteem I learned how to love myself again. We were like a family there, we went fishing and camping together. It was like having a house full of brothers. Forever GratefulMatthew L. (Clean & Sober 3 Years)
- My son was a resident 3 yrs ago, and he still talks about the fun and friends he made. He came back home to Massachusetts a changed man. Think if he could go back he would he loved it so much. Still clean and sober, thank you.Marylynn K. (A Proud Mom)
- I had never been to a halfway house and didn’t know what to expect. The owner went above and beyond to help me, even the little things. She was always available and supportive. Many long talks about my shame and guilt. Without the guidance of Ability Sober House don’t know where I would be today.John H – New Jersey
- I can say without a shadow of a doubt, this place has really changed my life. No matter where you come from. Ability Sober House can help. I will forever be grateful for the compassion and guidance I was shown.Mark – Lake Worth, FL
Recovery Is Possible
Regain the self confidence
Regain the self confidence that comes from living a substance free lifestyle and receive the peer-to-peer support that will help you transition from dependence to independence.
Convenient access to universities, scenic beaches, and city centers
Our Mission Statement
Referrals to Detox & Treatment
Are you or a loved one seeking treatment or detox? Ability Sober House has a network of reputable treatment & detox centers. Contact us today! Our professionals are here and are willing to help you!
CALL US @ (561) 502-7874 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE!